Thursday, May 20, 2010

Just reduced fees

I firmly believe that having a Home Birth should be an affordable option for all women who desire to have a safe, gentle birth on their terms. With the way that the economy is, and seeing that so many women rely on Medicaid in Southern Utah ... I wanted to make Home Birthing an even more affordable option.

My full home birth fee is now $1500. I give an additional $200 discount for women who can prove eligibility for Medicaid, bringing the fee down to $1300. I also offer up to $400 in trade/barter services. Which means, if you qualify for Medicaid AND have something to trade or barter, ( Do you sew? Do you sell tupperware/candles/etc? Is your husband a mechanic or handyman? ) it brings the cash price down to $900.

What do my services include?

* Full prenatal care
* Available 7 days a week for questions/concerns
* All In-Home prenatals ( if you live within 50 miles of me )
* Waterbirth tub at no additional fee
* Book lending library
* Labor / Birth and up to 4 hours with you after birth
* Post partum visits at 24 hours, 3 days, 7 days, 2 weeks, and 6 weeks
* FULL 24/7 breastfeeding support


I "specialize" in VBACs, as this is very near and dear to my heart, being a VBAC mama myself. I also will attend twin births, as long as the pregnancy has been healthy and normal.

Initial consultations are FREE. Give me a call and schedule one today!

Joyful Birth Services Website
435-272-3025

No comments:

Post a Comment